Eating Good Carbohydrates
Posted by Sean Sarantos on
I want all of you to enjoy what you learn and incorporate it into your lives. Lets just get down to business and reach the bottom here. You want to consume what is right for your body. Do your best to stay away from the highly processed carbohydrates. Why, you ask? Well my little baby bird, allow me to feed you some knowledge. The more a food is processed beyond its original state, the faster it is to digest. I already know the question that comes to mind is "what's wrong with that?" The problem with that is the faster you can digest something, the sooner your hunger will kick in again, leading most people to overeat throughout the day. Stick to the natural goods and you will feel full for longer periods of time and give control back to your body.
Now that we have a bit of a better understanding of carbohydrates, let’s put all that extra energy we will get from them to good use shall we. Below is a nice little superset routine involving your back and deltoids. Have fun and train like a Beast!
Rest Time Between Sets: 45-90 Seconds
- Assisted Pull-ups: Superset with Neutral Grip Pull-downs 3 sets x 10 reps each exercise
- Seated Cable Rows: Superset with Recline Pull-ups 3 sets x 10 reps each exercise
- Front Alternating Dumbbell Raises: 3 sets x 10 reps each arm
- Barbell Upright Rows: 3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Reverse Cable Flyes: 3 sets x 15 reps
Recommended Supplement Stack:
- Pre-Workout: Beastmode 30 minutes before workout.
- During Workout: Aminolytes mixed with water and sipped throughout workout.
- Post-Workout: 1-2 scoops of Beast Protein mixed with almond milk, consumed immediately after workout.