Protein Pancakes Made Easy
Posted by BEAST Sports on
Pancakes are always a great choice, but this is a recipe that is lighter and healthier for everyday enjoyment. The great thing about these is that you can spice these up however you would like, literally. Make them sweet and add chopped fruit, low-calorie syrup, and a tiny bit of whipped cream. You can also make them savory and add turkey-bacon bits, chives, and low-calorie cheese(s). The combinations are endless. You can have these 2-3 times each week, with a serving of fruit and a big cup of coffee. Chock full of protein, these definitely hit the spot and fuel you for the day ahead. Simple Protein Pancakes Ingredients:
- 1 Large Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop Beast Protein
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon (if making them sweet)
- Mash banana well in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well - you don't want big chunks of banana.
- Heat skillet or frying pan on the stove to medium heat, and once heated, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the pan. They will cook fast, so be careful and make sure they don’t burn.
- Cook each side for about 30-40 seconds.
- Top with low-calorie syrup and your favorite fruit (example: raspberries).