Whey Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
Posted by Stuart Smith on
By Tabitha Klausen Whey Protein peanut butter cookies! Great for yourself, a friend or family member, or anyone else who has never tried Beast products. Because sometimes you just want cookies... Ingredients:
- 1 scoop vanilla Beast Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons truvia (stevia or sugar)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl well.
- *optional add m&m's or Reese's pieces to make them "dirty"
- Place 1 1/2inch spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Use fork to press down into dough to create a cross-cross.
- Bake 7-10 mins
- Let cool 5 mins and enjoy your Beast Whey Protein cookies!