Morning Routine Tips For Success!
Posted by BEAST Sports on
Morning Routine Tips with Team Beast athlete Erica AltmanRise and shine – it’s time to tackle the day! The importance of a great morning routine is key to having a productive day. The things you do first thing in the morning will set the mood for the entire day! Studies have shown that people are most productive when they first wake up. Setting up a great morning routine will help ensure you maintain that level of productivity for longer periods of time. Below you will find some of my favorite daily health habits and morning routine tips!
1. Wake up refreshedSet an alarm - actually set two alarms! This little tip has helped me wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Before I go to bed I set two alarms, the first alarm rings 30 minutes before my “wake up” time. The second alarm is set for the time I am supposed to get up (ex. 1st alarm at 6:00am and 2nd alarm at 6:30am). This tip helps my mind/body slowly wake up without the sudden ring of one alarm.
2. Drink this!It is beneficial for the body to drink a cup of warm water first thing with a shot of apple cider vinegar (ACV). This is one of the best ways to break the “fast” from overnight and cleanse the body. ACV has many health benefits such as help boost digestion, support a healthy gut and curb your appetite.
3. Eliminate social media and decision-making tasksSounds strange but it works. Don’t jump to Instagram the moment you wake up. Keep away from your phone the first 30 minutes to an hour upon waking. Remember, we are setting a mood for the rest of the day! This helps minimize the feeling of being overwhelmed and reduces anxiety.
4. Make your bedMaking your bed leads to a happier and more productive day. Once you wake up, turn around and make your bed. Studies have shown that making your help can help improve your mental health!
5. Move and hydrateExercise. I personally like to do fasted cardio first thing in the morning to start my day. This gives me all-day energy. Your morning workouts can be short and simple - just enough to get the blood flowing and boost your energy levels. Don’t forget to hydrate with branched chain amino acids, my favorite is Beast Sports Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1. There you have it! Five simple and easy morning tips to set an awesome tone for the day. Start applying these to your life today! [caption id="attachment_14926" align="alignleft" width="300"] Click above and use BEAST25 to save 25% on all Beast Products![/caption]
Now, it’s time to make the right move by stocking up on your favorite Beast Sports products. Right now, you can save 25% on all Beast Products when you use the code BEAST25! That’s a huge deal and it gets even better, too, because you get a FREE Men’s Unleash the Beast shirt or Women’s Tank when you spend $50. All you have to do is put your size and preference of shirt in the comments. It’s that simple. Look your best this summer with Beast Sports and these great morning tips from Beast athlete Erica Altman.