In a rut with your morning grub? Here my "go-to" muscle building breakfast that is high in complex carbs, protein and healthy fats! May I add it tastes amazing?
1. 4 egg whites
2. 1 scoop of BEAST Whey Protein
3. 1/4 cup of Low Fat Almond and Rasin Granola
4. 2 Tbs of Walden Farms Zero Calorie Pancake Syrup
5. 1 Tbs of Almond Butter (use as a spread over top when done)
1. 4 egg whites
2. 1 whole egg
3. 1/3 cup of chopped Bell pepper
4. Handful of spinach
5. Handful of Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (put over top when cooked)
1. 1/2 cup of Organic Rolled Oats
2. 1 Scoop of BEAST Whey Protein Powder
3. Water (to thickness, the more water the thinner the texture)
1. 24oz glass of water
2. One scoop of Fiber
As you can see this breakfast will not only get your day started, but will provide the body with the essential nutrients it needs coming off an 8-hour fast. The complex carbs used here will keep you full longer, keep your blood sugar stable, and provide a sustained release of energy needed for the day. The whey protein powder is used due to its rapid absorption, which your muscles needs after a fast. The healthy fats you are getting comes from the almond butter and oils you use for cooking. 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs add more protein and good cholesterol to the mix. The Veggies add micronutirent value as well.
Vincent Russo, 25 years old from Kenilworth NJ. Has a BA in Biology from Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison NJ. A Bodybuilding.com Team Athlete, Silver Model, High School Football Coach, Substitute Teacher, Waiter/bartender. Was a top 5 finalist out of 500 guys for bodybuilding.com‘s 2012 BodySpace Spokes Model. Compete in the Men’s Physique category where in recent competitions placed 2nd in NPC East Coasts (Nov. 2011), and 3rd in Bodybuilding.com‘s BodySpace Spokes model competition (LA Fit Expo 2012).