Beast Sports Careers
In-Store Demo Rep
Positions Available for: NY, NJ, IL, TX, FL, CA
The In-Store Demo Rep is responsible for completing in-store sample and live sampling demonstrations.
Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. By showcasing the benefits, value, and usefulness of certain products, you will make them desirable to potential customers and boost sales at a retail store by facilitating in-store demonstrations. Positive persuasion is needed to generate interest which gives customers an incentive to buy the products being promoted. The In-Store Demo Rep must maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
– Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
• Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
• Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
• Properly sets up and prepares an event table. Can maintain a clean and safe work station.
• Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and store objectives.
• Completes required demo forms after every demo.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
• The In-Store Demo Rep are expected to be professional and articulate, and be an ambassador of the product, the brand, and the retail stores in which they are working. Patience, enthusiasm, and energy are important qualities for In Store Demo Reps. You may be communicating the same information dozens of times in a typical shift, but you must be able to keep your communications fresh and sharp for each potential customer.
• In-Store Demo Reps must be prepared to travel, drive, and be engaging. You must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, lift and move products, and effectively know how to use the products.
• Candidates must be Reliable and Independent and able to work well without supervision.
• Availability for weekdays and/or weekends (availability for weekday nights only does not automatically disqualify a candidate).
• Candidates need own transportation unless work is in a major metro area with good public transportation.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to: email@example.com
Inside Sales Representative
Available positions to manage territories in the Northeast, Texas and California Regions
(Sales Rep will work out of our Boca Raton, FL headquarters)
– Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting outbound sales calls to targeted groups of customers with the objective(s) of new account acquisition; existing account expansion; and existing account retention.
• Includes: Direct (retail) and Indirect (distributors)
• Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with an assigned group of customer accounts.
• Contributing to overall development and continuous improvement of sales.
• Will be expected to meet daily and weekly objectives for number of outbound calls.
• Will be expected to meet weekly revenue goals laid out by upper management.
• Will be expected to attend weekly meetings with sales management team to review the week’s objectives.
• Will work closely with Beast’s distributor network to pass on any distributor orders to them.
• Works closely with Director of Sales and Top Distributors on current promotions.
• Will be expected to create, edit, and maintain a running list of active customers. Both direct and indirect.
• Will be expected to gain knowledge of complete Beast product lines through training.
• Will help create and maintain a Q&A file by product.
• Reports to Director of Sales.
• Work with Branded Customer Service Group on any customer service related issues.
– Position Requirements:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accounting, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two or four year degree program. A candidate with equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered, but a college degree is preferred. Experience in the sports nutrition industry is a major plus. Sales and/or telesales experience is a must.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong selling and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to make personal connections with customers and co-workers.
• Articulate and courteous phone manner.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Candidates should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org