So Tuesday's winner is: Lindsey Cabral
Congrats Lindsey!! Please email email@example.com for details on how to collect your prize.
Now for today's question:
With Olympia just a few weeks away, let's test your knowledge- Which husband and wife team competed in the Mr. & Ms. Olympias? There are two
One correct answer is all that is needed.
Below are our giveaway rules:
- Prizes for the time being will be your choice of a BEAST T-Shirt or a BEAST Hat.
- Each morning a trivia question will be posted by 9:00am EST; Contest will run daily Monday through Friday through August; another giveaway will be chosen for the month of September.
- You can post answers until 7:00pm EST.
- Take your best guess but only take one per username.
- Winners will be announced before midnight each day.
- You must be 18 to enter.
- Employees or Independent Contractors of BEAST are not eligible to enter.
- Contest is only for US residents.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. By submitting your information, your name will be automatically entered into a random drawing for the Prize (defined below) from among all eligible entries received. All entries must be submitted through Twitter or Facebook, during the period that the Sweepstakes is being offered, according to all applicable directions as listed on the Web Site, or the entry will be void. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The winner will be notified via Twitter and Facebook, subject to verification, is a Prize winner. If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from Sponsor's first attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected. If any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
Giveaway will be held until supplies last. BEAST reserves the right to select which prizes to give away and to end giveaway at any time.