Superset Arm Workout
Posted by Katie Chung Hua on
Summer is upon us and with that comes tank tops, swimsuits, wedding season and this superset arm workout. Arms are one of my favorite muscle groups to hit at the gym. You can superset the lifting, like the workout below. It gets your heart rate up to help burn fat as you lean your arms. Remember, when lifting you go until failure. Failure is where you make the change, so push yourself to the rep range of 15-20 to get the results you want.
If you get more than 20 reps increase the weight, if you can’t get to 15 reps lighten the weight, and make sure you’re using the correct form. You get what you put in, no excuses. Go to the gym and get those lean, toned arms with this quick superset arm workout.
- Barbell Reverse Grip Bicep Curls 3 sets x 15 reps
- Barbell Skull Crushers 3 sets x 15 reps
- Barbell Upright Row 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls on Incline Bench 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3 sets x 15 reps
- Cable Rope Bicep Curls 3 sets x 15 reps
- Cable Rope Tricep Extensions 3 sets x 15 reps
- Cable Rope Rear Delt Rows 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Alternating Bicep Curls 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks 3 sets x 15 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raises 3 sets x 15 reps
- Planks 3 x 1 minute
- Plank Hip Dips 3 x :30
- Cross Body Crunches 3 x 20
Do this workout twice a week and make sure to give your body enough time to rest before you lift the same muscles. Part of muscle growth is recovery. Enjoy.