- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Half-tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Two scoops vanilla Beast Protein powder
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- One-third cup coconut milk rice milk, soy milk, or regular milk will also work
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a food processor or blender, pulse the oats, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and protein powder together until it has a semi-fine flour appearance to it. Add in the coconut milk and coconut oil. Pulse again until the mixture is moistened throughout. Remove the blade and fold in the coconut flakes.
- Form the dough into 3 inch cookies and arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Carefully move to a cooling rack to cool for at least five minutes before serving.