Craving cookies? Well, we've got a solution that you are going to love. Plus, it's healthy and features the awesome Beast Protein. Diets can certainly be difficult, not to mention those cravings for sweets, but Beast athlete Amanda Prescia has the perfect way to curb that sweet tooth: protein cookies! Cookies are a definite go-to for many people, and it's not hard to devour a whole plate of them before you know it. In this case, that might be a good thing! Using a serving of Beast Protein, Amanda has given you a healthy option that still tastes amazing. It's perfect for a number of occasions - post workout, pre workout or when your cravings are strong - and it helps keep your diet in check. As you can see below, it's also a quick and simple recipe that anyone can make. Amanda uses great-tasting Beast Protein as well. It's a flavor that has a ton of cooking and baking versatility, so it's always a good option to have in your kitchen. Enjoy the cookies!
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Half-tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Two scoops vanilla Beast Protein powder
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- One-third cup coconut milk rice milk, soy milk, or regular milk will also work
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a food processor or blender, pulse the oats, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, and protein powder together until it has a semi-fine flour appearance to it. Add in the coconut milk and coconut oil. Pulse again until the mixture is moistened throughout. Remove the blade and fold in the coconut flakes.
- Form the dough into 3 inch cookies and arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Carefully move to a cooling rack to cool for at least five minutes before serving.