Baked Salmon, Rosemary Garlic Potatoes & Parmesan Asparagus
Posted by Promos Beast Sports on
By Tabitha Klausen Here is one of my favorite new dinner recipes! I tend to get stuck eating the same old things when I'm dieting, so recently I decided to step outside my comfort zone (put on my big girl panties) and start making meals with healthy ingredients I don't usually eat! One of these ingredients was fish, all different kinds, mostly due to the suggestion of my boyfriend, who I'm sure was getting sick of chicken breasts or turkey meatballs every night! So far I've successfully cooked halibut, Mahi-mahi, and my absolute favorite, salmon! Man I was missing out big time! Here is the recipe I used and the delicious sides I made to accompany it! Enjoy! Baked salmon, rosemary garlic potatoes and Parmesan asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place salmon in glass bowl (or Pyrex) with juice from 1 freshly squeezed lemon. Marinate for 30 mins in refrigerator
- Remove salmon after 30 mins and place on over safe pan. Pour remaining lemon juice on fish. Sprinkle paprika and garlic powder lightly on top. Slice a fresh lemon and place on top.
- Thinly slice 3 large potatoes (1/4 inch thick) and toss them in a little extra virgin olive oil, or coconut oil, and place on plan around halibut. Sprinkle with rosemary and garlic. (I like to toss the potatoes with rosemary and garlic also, then give them an extra sprinkle after placing on pan for an even coating). Cook at 400 for 20 mins.
- On a separate non-stick pan spread a whole bunch of asparagus (ends chopped off) single layer. Either spray or lightly coat with olive or coconut oil. Sprinkle grated Parmesan and sea salt on top. Cook at 400 for 8-12 mins.