- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place salmon in glass bowl (or Pyrex) with juice from 1 freshly squeezed lemon. Marinate for 30 mins in refrigerator
- Remove salmon after 30 mins and place on over safe pan. Pour remaining lemon juice on fish. Sprinkle paprika and garlic powder lightly on top. Slice a fresh lemon and place on top.
- Thinly slice 3 large potatoes (1/4 inch thick) and toss them in a little extra virgin olive oil, or coconut oil, and place on plan around halibut. Sprinkle with rosemary and garlic. (I like to toss the potatoes with rosemary and garlic also, then give them an extra sprinkle after placing on pan for an even coating). Cook at 400 for 20 mins.
- On a separate non-stick pan spread a whole bunch of asparagus (ends chopped off) single layer. Either spray or lightly coat with olive or coconut oil. Sprinkle grated Parmesan and sea salt on top. Cook at 400 for 8-12 mins.